Friday, July 15, 2011

Hurt but alive and well

Well, I am recovering from the accident. I still feel every muscle in my body and it hurts! I also have several bruises and well I look like I was beaten up. Still I am glad that all I have is some minor enjuries.




My car probably will be a goner. There is too much damage to fix so I probably just get a little money for it.






Too bad I always loved that car, fast, small and reliable. All good things come to an end and this end has come in a second notice.












Tomorrow I have a party. Really looking forward to it. I have something to celebrate too, I am still here. I have not heard from the other driver. Was hoping he would come with flowers or something but he was shook up too I guess!














Here in the village now are summerparties at the ruins of a castle. This always is very fun and I just took a look earlier.


Party at castle ruins






Well so far for now, talk to you soon!