Monday, July 4, 2011

Juicy stuff

Well a friend of mine is working in a supermarket. She has a crush on her boss for months now. Everytime I see her, she tells me how wonderfull he is and how cute she thinks he is. Sometimes it literally drives me insane. Well last week she told me something that made my ears burn.

She told me she was working late because she had promissed her boss she would help cleaning out the offices above the supermarket. The offices are for administration and also the boss has one there. It had to have a thorough cleaning since it has been ages it was done. The boss told her, she would get payed overtime and offcourse she agreed.

When the rest of the staff were gone the two of them went to the offices. My friend took a bucket and some cleaning cloths upstairs. She asked her boss exactly what had to be cleaned. (I know this might has well been a story right of a book, thats why it is so unbelievable)

The boss took the bucket out of her hand and threw it on the floor. My friend told me she was really shocked when he did that. After that he asked her if he could kiss her since he had a crush on her for ages and could not take it anymore. My friend played it cool and said: 'oow did not realise that'. She took his face and gave him a kiss. After that they went to his office and something got cleaned, but it was not the office. If you know what I mean?!

The following day she came to me and told me this story. Unbelievable! Wished she would talk less about him but now I am afraid it well get worse. Since then she had a few dates and they are really hitting it of. Their first meeting was steaming and now they are serious about trying to be together. The only thing is, they have to do it secretaly because he is her boss. Now she is anxious to start working somewhere else so she could show him off. I am really happy for her this might work out for her and hope she will find another job soon.