Friday, July 8, 2011

Tour de france

Well not the thing you wanted to read about..







I am not a real tour de france fan, however I used to do fietscross (bicyclecross?). I was on a bike with a helmet on doing laps on a trach with bumps and whoever got in first wins. I was actually not so bad at it but lost my interest after 10 years. Now I hardly ever use the bike anymore.








Now the Tour de France is taking place and well I catch myself watching it almost everyday. My friends and I started a tour-poule and everyday I am curious about how I did. Wonder if someone outside europe is watching this or that it is only popular here?



Well Armstrong used to be in it but he is not participating this year. Well please let me know if you watch and why, I am so curious!



Does anybody know bicycle cross outside europe?





Well this was my blogentry for now, will be back with more personals...