Friday, July 1, 2011

Well, back again. After trying for ten times... wait let me check.. yes no error 400 this time. Dam.. Ityped this big blog and when I wanted to publiss it was all gone..

well nevermind. The last few days not really that much happened. Had a nice evening with my sister at the kermis and had a great time. First went to eat and afterwards we went to the attractions. It was about ten when we left cause she had to work the day after.


I am so glad it is thursday already. Finally weekend! Long for those two days of doing next to nothing and chilling. Has been a rough week with the kermis an all, lol.

We had been to germany last weekend to do some shopping, that was really great. Funny how you can drive for forty minutes and instantly have a vacation feeling.



some german impressions, and yes even in germany they have mcDonalds!

We went to germany to do some shopping. I heard from friends that the shops had so much more choice than here and well I wanted to check for myself. My conclusion, yes they do have more choice and it is great. They have a supermarket, butcher, bakery,musicstore,liquorshop and even a turkish delight shop all in one store. No need to drive up and down the street, just park and go and have a look. "Kaufland", that is a store were I will be going more often. It was really worth driving! And afterwards I had a delicious german sausage with mustard!





Well its getting late, so have a good night! Don't let the bedbugs bite!