Monday, July 25, 2011

My deceased dad talking and explaining..

Well... I AM drunk at the time. Wel drunk, drunk, a little bit influenced by alcohol.

I started wondering... How come you appreciate your family that much more when drunk? Sometimes I regret not being drunk more often when my parents were alive. Then they would realise that much more how I appreciated them. Even though our youth was crap and they were crappy parents, they were MY parents. I really miss them. I sometimes curse them and I sometimes despise them but I love them and miss them so much..

I dreamt last night that they were death and live and kicking at my home. I live in my parents house and dream they are alive and well and living with us, all the time.

Well last night I dreamt this again and my psychiatrist (yes, I am seeing a psychiatrist just because I am a human), well he advised me to confront them. So in my dream I asked my dad why he was here, him being dead and all. He answered; " They don't need me yet upstairs, so I am keeping you company". Then I asked him about him visiting my son (in reality, my 2 year old is talking to a granddad in his room when he is supposed to go to sleep, all the time.), I asked him if it was him, my son is talking about. He answered 'yes it is me, he is a bundle of joy and I want him to know your father".


This dream was strange but also explained the lights flickering, the cooker turning on by itself and my son playing with his granddad.


How strange... Really miss them, and I wonder, is this dream how it really is? Would explain a lot!