Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Social networking


Lately I find myself on Facebook during several hours a day. Playing games, posting pictures and keeping updated on my friends. I am wondering, are our lives changing? I guess they are, but isn't it a normal thing?

When I was a kid we all made playing dates on school face-to-face. My mother never had play dates since she was the oldest she had to help out at home. My younger sister started using messenger to do make play dates.

Times are changing. While we met our significant others in school, clubs, on the street, todays youth meet them online, on facebook or on a datingsite.

yes it is true we are changing, our lives are changing but it is a natural thing which is called evoluation.

No sense fighting it, just choose the way you want to go and go with it!