Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Earn to click and traffic development / holiday

I got the question from a few guys which site I started the upgrade on to develop my traffic and clicks. Must mention, you get free referrals by being an upgraded member and when you get in by a referrer, their referrers "leak" through to you. Which means that when they have the maximum referrers you will get them! I already told you about this site in an earlier post.

So here it is, here is where I became unsceptic:
http://www.hittactic.com/splash1.php?refid=ieniemienie

Just see for yourself, no pressure!

___________________________________

Just looking for a holiday still. It shocked me how little hotels there are left in Turkey.. What happened? Or have they just not had time to get their holiday offers in yet?? Just keep looking...