Thursday, February 9, 2012

Carnval costume


I am going to a pre-carnaval party and I should be dressed up. The problem is, I want to be more or less original. the theme is "fout" which means wrong in the sence of, big golden necklaces, glitter, glamour, over the top. I am breaking my head on what to wear and cannot come up with something..

I am going to take a look into my closet and see what I can come up with, there always is my bunny outfit (which is not original at all) or the tiger suit, both have nothing to do with the theme.......

I will keep you posted on this.

Furthermore I am still looking for my 'best-deal' holiday. Yesterday I found something I likes. After researching it I had several prices. One was for €1300 for 15 days and for the same holiday same date another site asked € 340,- This tells me the one site is overpricing A Lot and that it pays to look just a bit longer. I must say I really like doing this!