Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Earning through clicking - my eye opener and looking for holiday!

I was always sceptic about these "Click to earn"-sites. My guess is more of you are.. Well though I was sceptic some of them also triggered my interest and I started using two of them on a regular bases.

One so called "traffic-exchange" and a "paid to click" site. I choose this combination to get my referrals to my paid to click site.
I share my income with them.

I was really suprised! I make more money every month now, trust me guys it is NOT hundreds of dollars.. It grows slowly but I make more than the money I spent on the upgrade and it is increasing every day..



So end of my sharing about this.



I was looking for a holiday today. I really want to go to turkey, I actually cannot wait to go there again. I have been there three times at different cities and every time it was just amazing. Just it is really costly and I love getting the best deal for the trip. Even for friends, they tell me where they want to go and how long and I will find them the best deal for minimum cost. However this year the prices seam to have gone up considerably.. I wonder, will I be able to continue my hobby, and surprise my friends with great, low costs trips??

I will keep you informed!

Have a great day!