Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sleep drunk thoughts from a worry-er...(is that even a word?)

My friend, I love her to death, is kind of a take it easy-girl, as where I am a god-I-can-freak-out-over-just-about-anything-kinda-girl. Whenever she has something happening to her, she just says "it will be allright". While I worry so much until I have a constant headache, stomachaches and bad temper. Wish I was more like her. She never thinks about consequenses things might have, she just does it. She never worries about bills coming, she will just wait and see.

The downside to her easy life is that it does not always 'will-be-allright', sometimes shite hits the fan and hell breaks loose. She then freaks out much worse then me and just collapses. I am there to pick her up, give her a loud "I told you so" and deal with it. She thanks me and goes on.

A little bit in the middle would be great! A little take it easy, not worrying as much as I do and live life.. Oh wait I do live life, I do what I want but only if my expectations are that there will be no big problems caused by doing it.

Yes, I am not worrying this much anymore!

Wish it were that easy, a large gene-pool of worriers has blessed me with this sickness called worrying. I do know it and thats a plus, I am trying to take things more lightly and I learn as I go..

Sleep drunk thoughts from Holland! Bless you all and have a great day!