Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bye Summer, hello gloomy and thoughts on Turkey

Although it is still August and it should be summer for a bit longer, trees are losing their leaves and it is getting colder. There it was summer.. All year I look forward to these few days in the sun, sitting outside watching a movie over a drink with friends and it is over in the blink of an eye...

This year I had a wonderfull vacation in Turkey, I always wanted to return and this year I managed with the help of some friends ;) and luck..

It was my fourth time in Turkey. Four times, four different cities. They all had his charme. Alanya great for going out as well as Kusadasi. Gumbet suitable for elderly and young kids. Side.. well also elderly I guess..

The most fun I had in Kusadasi. 3 weeks of all inclusive luxury, this was in the time no one had heard of financial crisis and I had a great career going. It was a great holiday but after 19 days I had seen it all and it was almost time to go home, so I went home fulfilled.


This year was 15 days of all in holiday because a friend couldnt go. I was lucky! It was great.

So going to sleep thinking about a great summer, with a good holiday in Turkey!