Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We love the 90's, where oldskool is hot!

 

Last saturday was the party "We love the '90's". And it was amazing! Although I kind of expected somewhat older people, I still was one of the "oldies". The Vengaboys still had not changed anything about their act and to be honest, do we really need to see 40 year old girls with naked bellies in some weird costume? Lol, they were actually entertaining. DJ Paul Elstak was amazing as he ever was. I saw him often performing when I was a teen and well he just really rocked my world again!

The big "Surprise" act was Ice MC. After a whole day of stumping music, this was kind of a different story. The reggae beats hit the dancefloor and people just went home.

The food and beverage stands were organised a lot better than last year and people were satisfied with their day back in the '90's!