Friday, September 14, 2012

CD presentation,financial,spend!!

Tomorrow I will be attending a presentation of a new album. Since I am not famous or press, I have never been to one. Just wondering what it will be like...

Started a new business in crafting and hoping it will be succesful, I will add a site link soon, for you to check it out and ORDER! LOL, just kidding. I am doing it for fun and hope to make a nice buck on the side but counting on nothing and hoping for a booming business.

It is idle to think it will be a hit, since people are holding their wallet with two hands, tight as can be. Not spending on fun stuff just the things they cannot do without.

Do they not realise that this just makes the financial situation worse? Spending money makes the world go round. Spending money boosts the economy. SO..for all you rich folk out there..spend your money! Get our world out of this financial depth and help those who need it...