Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Vintage music, rare items

I found this great site. It is still being set up but I am loving it. It sells vintage music. I really have a soft spot for old music and especially tapes and vinyl. So I explored it..

I emailed the site owner and they just started up, they have a huge collection of Dutch, German and English artists and Dutch, German and French prints of the albums. They have started with putting on cassette's but they will also add a huge amount of vinyl in time. They told me it took time to get all photographed and are working hard to get it all online. While they are setting up, buyers can place orders using the contactform and arrangements can be made.



They also have some unique albums and cassette's. For example today they added an old set of two cassettes of the beach boys "The Beach boys story Vol.1 & 2"with a misprint on the cover of vol.2.



An old cassette of "The Rolling stones" and several others. It is my advise to check it out and check back regularly since new items are still added ever day.

 
 

Vintage music get it here!