Friday, August 10, 2012

Vacation, Olympics and weather



Vacation is almost over here, most people have gone to work already and the kids will be going to school next week. Normal life begins and vacation end. The vacation weather, well as mentioned before was not good at all. I feel sorry for the kids whose parents lost their job and could not go on vacation. Here I am complaining about me wanting to go on another holiday, while there are so many that did not go at all. Many people are jobless and could not go on holiday. So I will try to stop complaining about that but please remember that while I am complaining, I still feel for those families!

The olympics are going rather well for the Dutch if I may say so.. Epke Zonderland, the hockeyteams, Ranomi, and well those I forgot!

I am proud we are still in the top of earning medals at the olympics, especially considering our size, I mean be honest The Netherlands is kind of petit ;)