Tuesday, July 10, 2012

youtube artist commits suicide

yesterday a famous you tube artist (at least in the Netherlands) commited suicide. He posted his farewell letter on Facebook and caught a train. The fans he has here in Holland are shocked. There really was no sign for them that he has been playing eith this thought. Although now they are critically reviewing his last uploads and see signs. It is a loss for the youtube channel and I hope he has found peace!

This however makes me think about his family. Posting your farewell letter on Facebook? Humanity is changing. We were brought up in another way, not that I am old but people 5 years younger just seem to have had another life. We had computerclass once a week 15 minutes and now there are digital blackboards. We only had overhead projectors! I guess I am just afraid of what the future will bring with all these digi kids that grow up.

Hopefully Jermaine's family will find peace with the desicion he made.