Friday, July 27, 2012

Bali, indonesia, go there!



A couple of years ago I went on vacation to Bali. My first trip outside of europe. I went with a friend for three weeks. It was great! Denpasar, an abandoned amusementpark, the people, hospitality, friends, going out, Sanur, Kuta. It was amazing. The faith, how the people live, how friendly they are... It was a trip I will never ever forget. Until today I wish I could go back. I had a very bad experience there with some european guy that kind of not wanted to let us go home. We were stranded in the middle of the night in another town. There were some balinees kids shooting pool and they tried to call us a cab, the cabs were not open anymore. They brought us to the hotel on their scooters.. We were so greatfull!! This is what I call hospitality. In one day the worst and best experience!

Bali, one island worth visiting, if you can, do!