Thursday, June 23, 2011

right, my first blog is a fact

Well, not my first blog.. At the about me page is the real first part but could not get this blog running so put some remarks there, now I cannot paste those remarks here. That is why I just leave them were they are. Oke just managed to paste the first blog so this one is in fact my second but heej who is counting?

How I resolved the issue with the keeps loading, you ask? Just changed the editor to old style (did not know there even was a new style) and it works.


Well this blog is about me. Duh! A girl / woman (I prefer girl) of 31, starting up a website. No knowledge of html or ever even created a website but heej why can't I do this? With a little help of my best friend Google I should come to a website, I guess. Furthermore I guess I would be putting down a whole lot of other mumbo jumbo about my (really not that) interesting life and the (not so) exciting things I endure during the day.

I hope you will enjoy my so called diary of a noob and be sure to visit me every once and a while.



In may I went to Italy And I just wanted to share this beautiful picture that I made in Switserland when I was in the car..