Thursday, June 23, 2011

Newbie, blog trouble

Okay, just seem a bit of a newbie. And trust me I am. No blogging done until now but just had the feeling my words had to be put somewhere. I am just touching and feeling a bit, to see what and how this al works. Was trying for several days to put a blog down but the screen to type in would not stop loading and therefore it was impossible for me to type anything.

Well been busy with my website, for women.. It is a site regarding friendship and as said is still under construction but feel free to have a look: http://vriendinnenkring.come2me.nl/

If there is need for english speaking girls to find friends, let me know with the contactform and things can be adjusted.

23 June 2011

Ok I thought this was going to be a story about me making a website, but so far it is a story about me blogging for the first time. And still I have not achieved writing my blog in the Blog screen but I am stil in the page screen writing my blog. I have asked questions but did not receive an answer. This is really frustrating. It is not really a big deal for me but when a reader opens my blog it just seems an empty page that is the frustrating thing. If you write, you would want it to be read. So now I am writing for me alone because my guess is nobody checks out the about me page. Well, gonna go look if someone replied to my question yet..
Well this was it for now, will try to put my blog down again, wondering what the problem is...


One minute later...

Okay I am a real noob-blogger. I just made my blog (this is it right?) and did not even realise it.. Will crawl under my cushion and be ashamed, very ashamed. Good day you all!

Another minute later..

No noob, this is the about me page I added, just cannot seem to write the blog because it keeps loading. Will come back to start writing..