Saturday, April 14, 2012

Big win on facebook competition!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, there are lots of ways to win free stuff. When you keep an eye out onto the sidebar in your facebook page there are usually lots of competitions mentioned. I usually enter these competitions since they are free and usually they require almost no effort.

Well guys.... I hit it big! I had entered a competion for Hyundai. As you might now Hyundai is a big sponsor of the European soccer championship that will begin June. To promote this they had start up a competition. They were asking for a slogan to put on the Dutch players'bus. I had entered and well, thursday I received an email. I was one of the ten winners!!!

What did I win? A trip to the European Soccer championship by airplane to the Ukraine, to attent the match Holland-Germany, complete with meals, transfers and planeticket. AND a voucher to shop in an online clothing store for 500 Euro's!!!!!

So guys, you might consider entering these competions on facebook. This year alone I have won every month, off course not all big prices but still.... Winning is FUN!